Group Allotments provide the means to manage blocks of inventory relative to an event or group, separate from allotments used for Companies or Travel Agents.
These Group Allotments can be setup and provided to a guest or customer, allowing for group and event attendees to book and pay for their own accommodation on the property's RMS IBE whilst deducting from the specified Group Allotment.
Prior to utilising Group Allotments as part of the property's Event or Groups processes, some foundation setup is required to make Group Allotments quicker and easier to use in the long run.
- An Event Rate Type
- A Rate Table for the Accommodation Categories - Booked by Night
- A Rate Table for the Facility Categories - Booked By Day/Hourly
- A Group Allotment
- An Inventory Allotment for the Accommodation & Facility Categories.
- Form Letter for Group/Event Reservation Confirmation including Group Allotment as a Promo Code for the RMS IBE.
- Reservation for the Event Space
- Reservations for the Accommodation