Have your System Administrator complete the following:
- Log into the Merchant Administrator Portal using the URL in an email from Commonwealth Bank.
- Go to Admin > Operators > Create a New Merchant Operator.
- Enable 'Change own password' and 'Configure integration settings'.
- Log out as Administrator.
- Log in as new user.
- Go to Admin > Integration Settings and choose 'Edit'.
- Enable 'Password 1' checkbox.
- Select 'Generate New' and choose 'Submit'.
- Save this Merchant Key for setup in RMS.
Use the URL provided in an email from Commonwealth Bank to log into the Merchant Administrator Portal.
Navigate to Admin > Operators > Create a New Merchant Admin Operator
Enable 'Change their own password' and 'May configure integration settings' for the new user.
Log out as Administrator and log in using the new user credentials created.
Navigate to Admin > Integration Settings and select the 'Edit' tab.
Select the check box against Password 1 > Generate New and choose 'Submit'.
Save the generated Merchant Key for setup in RMS.