- Areas and RV Lengths must exist in RMS prior to attempting this import.
- The file to be imported must be in a comma delimited .csv format.
- Microsoft Excel is able to save using a .csv format that should match these requirements.
- The fields within this file must not contain commas
- RMS is able to determine whether the first record is a header record.
- Use a new row for each additional RV Length per Area.
|Order||Field Name||Field Type||Required||Unique||Max Charaters||RMS Equivalent|
|1||Area||Alpha Numeric||Y||N||50||Exact Area Name (in RMS)|
|2||RV Length||Alpha Numeric||Y||N||50||Exact RV Length Name (in RMS)|