- The file to be imported must be in a comma delimited .csv format (Field Delimiter).
- If a data field within this file contain commas, it should be surrounded with "double quotes" (Text Delimiter).
- Line returns should be replaced with the pipe character '|'. (Usually found on the backslash key).
- Microsoft Excel is able to save using a .csv format that should match these requirements.
- RMS is able to determine whether the first record is a header record.
|Order||Field Name||Field Type||Required||Max Charaters||Description|
|1||Legacy ID Type||Int||Y||1||Company = 1 | Travel Agent/Wholesaler = 2|
|2||Legacy Master ID||String||Y||50||Spare1 of Company/Travel Agent/Wholesaler|
|3||Legacy Branch ID||String||Y||50||Spare1 of Company/Travel Agent/Wholesaler|