In cases where printing from RMS is resulting in the printed item not matching the print preview, the following can be checked:
- The correct paper size is selected.
- The paper size can be set in the Printer Options if not using Smart Printing.
- Smart Printing users should verify the correct paper size is set in their selected Print Profile.
- The correct paper is inserted in the tray of the printer.
- The printer drivers are up to date.
- The latest printer drivers can be downloaded directly from the printer manufacturer's website by searching for the relevant model.